The Table Centerpiece
- Fill a low container with wet floral foam (preferably soaked in water with
- Cut all flowers and foliage to (approximately) the same length, leaving
several stems an inch or two longer for use in the middle of the arrangement.
- Starting from the middle of the foam and working outward in a circular
fashion, create a green foundation by inserting foliage. The longest stems
go in first.
- Next, repeat this process with your line and mass flowers, inserting the
tallest flowers first and working outward to a fan shape.
- Step back and look over your work. make adjustments if desired.
- Last, insert filler flowers to connect all flowers into a pleasing
- Tip -- Keep your arrangement under 16 tall so as not to obstruct views
across your dining table!
- Tip -- Stretch your flower purchase by cutting long multi flowered stems into
Copyright California Cut Flower Commission
© 1995-2016 All America-Phillip'sFlowers Shops, America's Online
Images © 1995-2016
Phillip's Flowers, SAF, CCFC, Eyewire, or PhotoDisc