A Guy's Guide To Giving Flowers
For the man who thinks "it's a jungle out there" when it comes to buying flowers, these simple tips will pave the way.
- Be Spontaneous.
- You don't have to wait for a special occasion to give flowers. In fact, flowers given for no reason other than "I was thinking of you today" mean much more because they are unexpected.
- Don't Overlook Anyone.
- A bouquet can express a range of feelings -- from romantic to friendly to something in between. Your wife or sweetheart will love to receive a surprise gift of flowers. So will your mother, daughter, sister, and friends.
- Try Something New.
- Women are interested in a wide variety of flowers and colors. So, when giving roses, consider pink, peach, yellow, white, or assorted colors to catch her attention. And, remember, most women appreciate a beautiful assortment of fresh flowers, as well as roses.
- Get More Bloom For The Buck.
- The prices of some flowers vary seasonally. Roses, for example, are usually a great value during summer months. In the winter, mixed bouquets may be a better way to go.
- Flowers Are Never Boring.
- Because of their infinite diversity and unique appeal, flowers never lose their specialness. Each new floral arrangement is a fresh and individual declaration of appreciation -- reflecting positively on your imagination and thoughtfulness.
- Flowers Don't Have To Mean Commitment.
- Relax, guys. Women know when an arrangement simply means that you care.
- Be Prepared.
- When ordering flowers, have ready the recipient's name, address, and phone number. If you're not sure what to order, ask for assistance.
- Get Professional Help.
- Selecting flowers may be a bewildering experience for the uninitiated man. Fortunately, help is available. Consult your professional florist for a special arrangement that will match both your sentiment and her personality.
- A Gift Of Flowers Goes A Long Way.
- Every woman can remember the last time she got flowers!
|Source: Society of American Florists
© 1995-2015 All America-Phillip'sFlowers Shops, America's Online
Images © 1995-2015
Phillip's Flowers, SAF, CCFC, Eyewire, or PhotoDisc